Landscape Photography by Nicholas Pavloff
by Nicholas Pavloff
Nicholas Pavloff writes . . .
“In the Palouse region south of Spokane, Washington grain crops cover miles of rolling hills. The effect of these crops blanketing the terrain’s gentle contours is striking. From Spring through Winter the play of light on form and texture has inspired countless painters and photographers.
These photographs taken in Northern California celebrate the union of nature and farmer as artists of the agricultural landscape.”
Titles of Photographs:
- Flooded Rice Fields at Yolo Causeway
- Old Barn and Weather Beaten Windmill
- Crop Rows and Furrowed Mountains
- Storm over White Barns
- Black Hill, Windmill and Spotted Clouds
- Clouds, Fenceline and Shadows
- Harvest Rows On Hillside Near Dunnigan CA
- Stock Pond As CD